Read Time: 1 min, 37 sec
With President Barack Obama signing the Unlocking Consumer Choice and Wireless Competition Act into law, carriers have jumped into the band wagon of providing customers with Unlock options. Of course, they are ‘terms & conditions apply’. The latest being the T-Mobile. No more hassles from customer service or tutorial-guide for unlocking do’s and don’ts. T-Mobile has come with a Single Button Unlock option that aims at making unlocking hassle-free. The option is being tested on a not-so-known Samsung Galaxy Avant. It comes with a few requirements and catches that you should know.
What is it?Unlock your phone with a single click.
The requirements -
- Should be a T-Mobile device
- T-Mobile device that is not reported lost or stolen
- Good account history
Terms & Conditions -
- Cannot request more than two mobile device unlocks in a year
- If the device is being purchased through an installment plan, it must be paid full to avail the service.
- A minimum of $100 refills required if you are on T-Mobile Smartphone prepaid plan.