Mobile Information Management (MIM)
Voluminous mobile data and content are generated and consumed by your employees on your network.
For this reason, it’s important to maintain a dedicated software to monitor, manage, control and protect sensitive business content and other information passing to and from employee mobile devices.
What Is MIM?
Mobile Information Management (MIM) is a system used to regulate mobile content and manage access policies to allow only approved applications and data to be available to your employees for work. As smartphones have become an irreplaceable element at the workplace and BYOD systems get prevalent, it’s high time that your Enterprise Mobile Management (EMM) strategy considers a distinct MIM system to ensure secure information management within your mobile workforce.
What To Look For In MIM?
When you’re looking out to drive your business through powerful mobility platforms, security can be your major concern due to the increasing number of mobile devices. Although the basic features and functionalities remain accessible to employees, here’s what you need to know about MIM facilities in your EMM platform.
- Pre-defined data management rules
- Third party integrations
- Provide infrastructure for Enterprise Digital Rights Management (EDRM)
- Independent policies for individual file sharing rules
- Multiple device support for file sharing
- Easy content location search features
- Secure image/video/audio capturing
- Multi factor authentication features
- Rigorous compliance features to prevent data leakage
Our MIM Services
With over seven years of experience in developing enterprise mobile apps, our mobile app developers have the expertise in building and integrating a secure platform for your mobile data transmission. We follow a systematic approach in securing your enterprise mobility platform by recommending extensions that are unique to your requirements. Apart from the basic features, we provide
- Automatic backup and data recovery
- Enable third party partnership with major mobility vendors
- Geographic based security
- Evaluate access decisions
- App code signing
- Push based file distribution
- Secure PIM
- Cloud, on premises or hybrid based data storage facility
- Automatic file synchronization
- Strong passcode and encryption policy enforcement
- DLP and remote data wipe